[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Adding custom timeout action

seamdev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 13:02:25 EST 2007

I want to execute a method when user session has a timeout event. I am wondering whether there is a configuration that could be used to declare this method? Purpose of this method is to some additional processing than seam would do by default.

I noticed org.jboss.seam.core.Events.addListener(String type, String methodBindingExpression, Class... argTypes) method. This may he helpful in achieving what I want  but I am not sure how to use it, e.g., what are the valid values for "type" parameter? Where in my code should I invoke this method?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112035#4112035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112035