[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamTest Unit Tests Working...But Not Integration Tests

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 14:07:28 EST 2007

As I mentioned before, I have a dummy project I built with seam-gen where the integration tests work as they should.  I have done everything I can think of to make my real project match up with my dummy one, but nothing is working.  In fact, I keep getting the same exception.

One thing I noticed is that when I run the test written by seam-gen in IntelliJ, the test takes a little bit of time.  Clearly, the server or a stripped-down version is getting fired up before the test is run.  That isn't happening with me.  The test fails pretty quickly.  This got me to thinking.

Maybe the issue isn't with my JAR files but with the configuration files--either in the bootstrapor test-build directories.  I ran my test again with simply the init() method called in SeamTest.  I also turned on all the logging.

I got the following, which makes War and Peace look like a pamphlet:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112062#4112062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112062