[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Navigate to anchor?

whafrog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 17:46:24 EST 2007

I've tried adding specific entries to my navigation.xml file based on output from the action class, but that doesn't seem to work either, eg, assuming entityTypeName.equals("EntityType2"):

  | public String add(String entityTypeName) {
  |   // ... add to list
  |   return "entityEditPage." + entityTypeName;
  | }
  |

  | <navigation-case>
  | 	<from-outcome>entityEditPage.EntityType2</from-outcome>
  | 	<to-view-id>/lenderbenefits-verify.xhtml#DataTable2</to-view-id>
  | 	<redirect />
  | </navigation-case>

Do anchor tags not work at all with facelets?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112108#4112108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112108