[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Submit form and open results in new window

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 19:19:12 EST 2007

I may have misunderstood something but I think in my case I couldn't use s:link view="/whatever.xhtml" target="_blank" since it does not submit form. I wanted a single link to submit changes made to form fields and open second page in new window with query results based on submitted form.

I got it working with ...h:commandLink action="sb.action" target="_blank" and redirected to second page in .page.xml.

Peter, if you use facelets you could have 2 templates; with and without menu; and on the page in new window use the the one with no menus. That's how I do it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112123#4112123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112123