[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools and debugging

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 08:31:42 EST 2007

Hallo everybody,

I am not so sure that this belongs here but I can't think any place better.

I am trying to attach Seam source code in Seam Libraries in Eclipse, place break points in the Seam implementation and inspect the code.

JBoss Tools attach Seam libraries as EAR Library type in Eclipse. Eclipse says it is going to detect EAR libraries automatically in the runtime and somehow attach the source code information.

As you may guess that is not happening, when I follow a stacktrace to the Seam classes, I always get source code can't be found message in debug perspective.

Is there a way to debug against the Seam code in a Seam Project?

Thx in advance......

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112256#4112256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112256