[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to pick a BPM product?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 09:34:06 EST 2007

I think it is very hard for anyone to answer this question. It depends on so many factors that I do not know where to start if your two basic questions are "How should I make the comparison? what are the features I have to look for? " I'd suggest you start reading in general about BPM first and than come back with some more detailed questions.

Ofcourse I have a personal opinon. I have worked with Bea WLS for the last few years in which they had 3 different BPM products. They are currently being mentioned as a victim (or the lucke one) of a possible take-over by Oracle, which had 3 BPM products in the last 7 years as well.

Continuity would be high on my list (besides opensource, support, flexibility....)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112268#4112268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112268