[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirect after logout

afichtner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 10:24:15 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : In 2.6.2 is now possible to set the default portal on that you want and the redirect after logout is ok.

This is great news, however I can't seem to find any documentation on this.  Can anyone explain how it's possible to change the logout page in 2.6.2?

Or even if it could just direct you to the portal that's been configured as your default portal (e.g., "/portal"), that's all I need.

Thanks!
Abby

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112277#4112277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112277