[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - @Autowired in a Seam bean

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 21:39:11 EST 2007

Hi all,

Ok... currently I have a Spring application integrated with my Seam beans via a Variable resolver. The problem with this is that in my Seam bean injection is done via the name of the "implementation" of an interface. This is different from the way Spring works which can Autowire based on type.

So, a collegue of mine suggested I could use the @Autowired tag in my Seam beans and use some sort of event that occurs on creation to inject the Spring beans by type.

Does anyone know how I could do this? As in what type of component do I need to create. He knows how to do the injection. I just need to know how to hook into the creation of the beans.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112427#4112427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112427