[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel s:link h:commandButton h:dataTable

djfjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 04:21:01 EST 2007

While I have no desire to engage in a stream of personal abuse, that is what I have received so far.  This forum seems to be populated by either 'stupid newbies' such as myself or arrogant people such as yourself.

In answer to your question do I have any idea how often that question has been posted I have to state 'no'.  But that is not for want of looking - before submitting my ignorant newbie question I did a search to see if the answer was already there but found nothing.  I personally do not have the time to read every forum post - nor would I have thought do most people - that's a completely unreasonable expectation.

Stepping back a little and trying to me more constructive, it seems to me that there is a lack of adequate documentation (an opportunity for someone).  The books that are currently available are (mostly) ok up to a point but do provide only a superficial explanation of some of the underlying concepts and associated details where the devil really does reside.  This forum no doubt contains a wealth of information but it also contains a lot of noise (no doubt much of it created by people such as myself).  Would it be possible for some moderator to extract what golden nuggets appear and collate and index them so that these common questions can more quickly and less frustratingly be directed to the appropriate answers?  Some post-processing of the content of this forum would most definitely be useful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112480#4112480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112480