[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pagination with lazy loading for readonly tables, seamdi

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 05:47:05 EST 2007

Hi,

I also think lazy loading would be great for Richfaces :-)

However, thank you Pete for implementing this for Trinidad. Could you please update the seamdiscs example to the latest version of Trinidad (1.2.4)? The benefit would be that it supports ajax-based sorting and paging so only the table is reloaded on this events and not the complete page.
I tried it for my own, it works so far but when using the latest Trinidad libs I get the following errors:

2007-12-13 11:29:23,574 ERROR [STDERR] 13.12.2007 11:29:23 org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit createResponseWriter
SCHWERWIEGEND: No RenderingContext has been created.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Regards,

b.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112509#4112509