[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel s:link h:commandButton h:dataTable

djfjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 10:05:54 EST 2007

I have created a new Tip on the Seam Wiki that describes my traumas with DataModel, and Damian's valuable insight that fixed it.

I hope this will be of use to others in the future.  However, I still think that active separation of wheat from chaff by a knowledgeable moderator would be very useful - though I do understand that it may be an unacceptable burden on those already under quite a heavy load.

Please let me know if the content is acceptable.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112594#4112594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112594