[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: New EJB causes JNDI failure on existing EJB?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 10:12:57 EST 2007

"hmccartney" wrote :
  | I should have said that in MyWorkerBean I have specified the JNDI name with:
  | public @Stateless
  |   | @TransactionAttribute(value = TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRES_NEW)
  |   | @RemoteBinding(jndiBinding = "MyWorkerBean/remote")
  |   | class MyWorkerBean implements MyWorker {
  |
  | Does the rule about prefixing the JNDI name with the name of the ear still apply in this case?

Well in that case, the prefix will not be added. So you should have been able to lookup using MyWorkerBean/remote jndi-name. I would check the jndi listing through the jmx-console to make sure the jndi-name of the bean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112598#4112598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112598