[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm 3.2 Session Is Closed exception in JobSession

rex.sheridan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 13:16:05 EST 2007

I found a solution to my particular version of this problem yesterday.  What I figured out is the hibernate Session is closed by closing the jBPM context before the transaction is committed.  In my particular scenario I had a Session Bean backed web service (i.e. JBossWS) and an interceptor (declared through the javax.interceptors.Interceptor annotation) opening/closing the JbpmContext with every business method invocation.

The weird thing is that this problem only occurs with the DeleteJobsSynchronization class inside org.jbpm.db.JobSession.  This synchronization only seems to occur when a task close or cancel causes the process to end.

I can't recommend a general solution for everyone else but mine was fixed by using a javax.xml.ws.handler.Handler to wrap the web service invocations instead of a javax.interceptors.Interceptor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112671#4112671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112671