[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - can seam generate entity mappings in hibernate.cfg.xml?

mars1412 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 05:25:57 EST 2007

when using, seam all my entities are annotated

in the eclipse ide, to use the hibernate plugin, I need to map all entities in the hibernate.cfg.xml file:
<mapping class="com.mydomain.web.entity.WebUser"/>
  | <mapping class="com.mydomain.web.entity.Category"/>

i find it quite awkward to enter all classes in this file manually.
so, does anyone know a way to relieve me of this burden?
e.g. to let seam create those mappings automatically?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112856#4112856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112856