[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FaceletViewHandler handleRenderException

rhyland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 09:34:33 EST 2007

just to clarify something here:  i do see the FailedLoginException in the logs but straight after that the NPE is thrown.
Also, have tried catching the FailedLoginException within pages.xml but it does not catch it.  As a test i've caught NullPointerException in pages.xml and that does work, but obviously we don't want to display a login message anytime a NPE is thrown within our application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112949#4112949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112949