[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trying to run tests in Embedded.

deniseketcham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 10:47:19 EST 2007

Did you ever get this working? I am having the same issue using Seam 2.0.0. GA when I want to bootstrap the EntityManager outside of an integration test. Everything works all right if I use SeamTest.

w.r.t. the jndi properties, everything I have read says you shouldn't have to mess with them. In fact the jndi.properties file in the bootstrap directory includes a comment to that effect.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112982#4112982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112982