[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm variables not saved

apdo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 11:23:19 EST 2007

I continue my experimentation and here is my obervations.

using the following method to display the form I am able to set variable values. the form is open with these value however only the description is saved when submiting the form. I think it is more a seam issue or probably misunderstanding. I will probably post something related to this in the seam forum. I think we can consider this discussion close in the context of jbpm.

thanks,

  @StartTask
   public String displayForm() {
	   org.jboss.seam.bpm.BusinessProcess process = org.jboss.seam.bpm.BusinessProcess.instance();
	   org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance pinstance = org.jboss.seam.bpm.ProcessInstance.instance();
	   org.jboss.seam.bpm.TaskInstance.instance().setVariable("variable1", "my comments");
	   pinstance.getContextInstance().createVariable("summary", "sum value");
	   System.out.println("APD displayForm called");
	   return "/todoform.xhtml";
   }

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112997#4112997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112997