[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process Definition XML Validation Problems

caleb.powell@intelliware.c do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 12:32:10 EST 2007

Hi Phong,

thanks for your reply. I added the name  attribute as well as the other attributes and validation still doesn't pass:

<process-definition xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2"     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |  xsi:schemaLocation="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1 http://jbpm.org/xsd/jpdl-3.2.xsd"
  |  name='todo'>
  |      <start-state name='a'>
  |            <transition to='s'/>
  |      </start-state>
  |      <state name='s'>
  |            <transition to='end'/>
  |      </state>
  |      <end-state name='end'/>
  | </process-definition>

Any other ideas? Can anyone else reproduce this problem?

n.b. For the record, we were actually trying to parse a much more complicated process definition and resorted to a simpler version to try and figure out what was going wrong. I omitted the name in the simple version. Thanks for pointing that out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113024#4113024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113024