[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Using CMS with alternate Admin user still broken in 2.6.

swisst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 14:48:06 EST 2007

Ughhhh...this is the case.  You must name one user (not a group) as the Admin for CMS.

Does anyone else think this is a bad idea and worthy of Feature Request?  What's the point of having user groups if you still need individual magic accounts?

On another note, even though I don't get start-up errors, I still get an "Access Denied" when going to the CMS tab in the Admin Portal.  I'm guessing I just have to update the portal-cms.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml file and change all references to 'Admin' to either my Admin user (consistent with this fix) or my Admin LDAP group (consistent with all of the other Admin portlets).

I'll let you know what I find out...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113059#4113059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113059