[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Why I got java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when using somethin

seammer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 15 13:15:42 EST 2007

I use seam2.0GA along with richfaces3.1.2GA.

If I didn't use UITree in my code, everything is alright.
However, if I used something like UITree or TreeState, I got

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError org/richfaces/******/UITree or TreeState

In the source code, I can import these lib correctly.

The point is :If I didn't use UITree in my code, everything is alright.
                   However, if I used something like UITree or TreeState, I got the
                   error.

Has anyone met such problem before?How to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113180#4113180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113180