[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: My WS doesn't send any attachment... why?

cdc08x do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 15 19:17:04 EST 2007

Thank you Alessio for your response.

Considering that my web service client is a PHP page, I suppose I cannot use MTOM. I'll try with SWA-REF.

I read that article before, actually, but I hoped there could be something more direct to access the response message and attach anything that way. It seems, instead, that I have to work with @XmlAttachmentRef annotation over a complex return type.

Thanks againg for your precious help - I focus the situation better now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113190#4113190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113190