[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 01:18:33 EST 2007

"cybercollege" wrote : I am using Eclipse, I have added jboss-common-jdbc-wrapper.jar file which contains the org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement;
  | but when I try to import as follow:
  |
  | import org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement;
  |
  | I get the following error:
  |
  | The import org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement
  | cannot be resolved.
  |
  | There are so many other classes in org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc and I have tried importing a few and they are imported successfully. I don't understand what's the problem with the one I need to import.

Strange. This class is infact present in the jboss-common-jdbc-wrapper.jar. Which version of JBoss do you use? Does refreshing and rebuilding the project in Eclipse help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113276#4113276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113276