[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Naming problem after upgrade

eminil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 05:20:19 EST 2007

We have been using Tomcat 5.5 along with JBoss 4.0.3RC in the past. It has been working fine.

Now we have updated JBoss to 4.2.2. The application works fine when connecting through EJB, but the webapp deployed in Tomcat gets a naming exception when it tries to fetch the EJBs.

We have simply copied the ear into the new jboss deploy and set jboss to run with -b 0.0.0.0

Is there anything else that must be done for tomcat to be able to get the access to the ejbs through jndi?

I presume it is something in the new jboss configuration that needs to be fixed, since tomcat runs fine with the old jboss 4.0.3...

Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113330#4113330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113330