[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - old RichFaces bug: MethodNotFoundException back?

beligum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 05:29:49 EST 2007

Hi all,

When I use "adviseNodeOpened" in a rich:tree component, I end up with a javax.faces.el.MethodNotFoundException: /app/tumbolia/panels/main/space/showSpace.xhtml @198,65 adviseNodeOpened="#{fileSystemManager.adviseFileSystemTreeNodeOpened}": Method not found: FileSystemManagerImpl:3j011-9i11xv-faathdgv-1-faauxftc-h.adviseFileSystemTreeNodeOpened(org.richfaces.component.UITree)

The old solution (before RichFaces impl and api were splitted) was to set UseJBossWebLoader to true, but this breaks the mail functionality in Seam. Apparently, there are still issues with this, and I'm planning to post a JIRA-issue, but wanted to check this first.

In the Wiki-example build.xml, I'm seeting this comment:
<!-- Still need the * on richfaces due to bug in version mapper -->

Could this be the reason (the fact that we can't split out the api in the war file just yet) for this exception to be thrown, or am I missing something else?

thx,

bram

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113335#4113335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113335