[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Using CMS with alternate Admin user still broken in 2.6.

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 07:43:11 EST 2007

swisst,

I'll have to update the wiki entry to reflect your findings. I'm not sure why this didn't show up for me until now, I guess it has to do that I never tested with an "admin but not member of special admin group" user.

Anyway, I think the wiki entry needs to be reorganised, it's getting too cluttered. I'll get to it soon.

As for the reason for all of this: The main change that was implemented for 2.6.3 is that the admin user/group is now configurable, instead of being hardcoded in and cluttered throughout the source. The need for (not) having a special admin user/group has not been addressed so far.

Thanks,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113367#4113367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113367