[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam with Facelets and EL Parameters

frosted do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 09:07:20 EST 2007

Thanks for your response.  This is what I get for doing this Friday late in the day :).

I have a bean named SecurityManager, I omitted the managed beans from my config to save space so my post wasn't too long.  It's defined here:
	<managed-bean>
  | 		<managed-bean-name>SecurityManager</managed-bean-name>
  | 		<managed-bean-class>com.cgp.security.SecurityManager</managed-bean-class>
  | 		<managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
  | 	</managed-bean>

I had tried encasing View_Position in both single tick marks and without them, with both not working :(  I think the wrong EL interpreter is being used, but I am not sure how to change it.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113385#4113385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113385