[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JJBoss-5.0.0.Beta2 AOP problems

vbatista do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 09:58:22 EST 2007

Hi!
  Thanks for your reply.
  Please see below my jboss-aop.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
aop>
	aspect class="com.test.core.aop.aspects.InjectSessionBeanAspect" /
       aspect class="com.test.core.aop.aspects.TestAspect" /

	bind	pointcut="field(* com.test.*->@com.test.core.aop.annotations.InjectSessionBean)" >
		advice  name="access"	aspect="com.test.core.aop.aspects.InjectSessionBeanAspect" /
	</bind

	bind	pointcut="execution(* com.test.*->@com.test.core.aop.annotations.MPlatformTest(..))" >
		advice  name="test"	aspect="com.test.core.aop.aspects.TestAspect" /
	</bind
</aop

    How can I tell the "AOP Engine" to instrument only the classes on my package "com.test...."?

   I think the best option will be to instrument classes at compile time. With on-the-fly  instrumentation, JBoss takes the double of the time to startup. Is the re any way to diminish this time?

   Thanks in advance.
   Best regards,
      Victor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113412#4113412