[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: CMS Content - Navigate between pages

mrostan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 10:31:45 EST 2007

Hi all, I'm using JBossPortal 2.6.3 on a JBossAS 4.2.2 and I can reproduce the problem reported by Nidhi and I also have it working as Michael says.

The difference is the href in the html link, if the link is relative (default/B.html	as in the example by Michael) it works fine and B.html is displayed in the same window, but if the link is absolute (/portal/content/default/B.html) the page is displayed in the default CMS window.
In the first case the generated URL points to the window with action=2,uri=default/B.html, in the later case the generated URL is absolute (/portal/content/...)

Be careful with the WYSIWYG editor, it seems to be prefixing relative urls with "/portal/content/", so you must edit the page directly, maybe this is an issue to be reported.

Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113431#4113431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113431