[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Fatal Error occured while trying to run sample AOP

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 11:14:49 EST 2007

Hi!

This class loader was provided as a way to allow loadtime weaving on java 4, before the java.lang.instrument package became available.

Hence, to run your code in standalone mode with loadtime weaving enabled, I advise you to use the javaagent option, which is currently the standard way of doing this.

To see how to do this in practice, please have a look at our tutorial. All the standalone examples we provide there can be run with the agent enabled.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113444#4113444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113444