[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How can I disable display of stacktrace on server error?

jowizzle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 12:23:46 EST 2007

I would like to implement a server-level error page that would handle exceptions.  E.g., an application causes a 500 error, I need to prevent it from dumping the stack on screen.  I know I can does this on a per-app basis with error-page in web.xml, but is there a clean way to handle these for all apps?  Perhaps a valve or ROOT-level error page?

Thanks all

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113476#4113476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113476