[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - hbm2ddl and multiple datasources

dennisrjohn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 18:22:47 EST 2007

I have an app that uses a mysql database for all of it's data, and when one particular event happens, needs to update a table in a MS Sql Server database. I'm using the following persistence.xml file:

[code[
   <persistence-unit name="customerservice" transaction-type="JTA">
      org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence
      <jta-data-source>java:/customerserviceDatasource</jta-data-source>

   </persistence-unit>

   <persistence-unit name="stoneedge" transaction-type="JTA">
      org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence
      <jta-data-source>java:/stoneedgeDatasource</jta-data-source>

   </persistence-unit>

Since the Mysql database is my app's database, I want to create-drop the tables, but the other app isn't mine, therefore, I want to validate only.

I have entity classes defined like follows:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113587#4113587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113587