[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: missing conversation entry error

gsegura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 23:53:20 EST 2007

I'm sorry, pretending to make the code clearer I removed a rich:modalPanel used for confirmation, and it turns out there was actually the error.

as I posted before, the link was rendered by:
<s:div rendered="#{editorEmployee.employee.id!=null}">
  |       <h:commandLink id="btnEliminar" value="delete" action="#{editorEmployee.delete}"/>
  | </s:div>

and the javascript code used to activate the link was:

  | function doDelete() {
  | window.location = document.getElementById('f:btnEliminar').href ;
  | }

I couldn't found a way to trigger the link programmatically, directly assigning window.location apparently has not the same effect.

By time constraints to get around of my lack of knowledge of that js api I inserted a confirmation page instead.

Would be nice to know the correct way to use a rich:modalPanel to ask for confirmation, and then invoke h:commandLink, though.

anyway really thanks for your time

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113632#4113632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113632