[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Simple question for the experienced jBPM Developer/Architect

twoencore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 00:48:27 EST 2007

I am in earlier stages of researching jBPM,I would like to post a question:
I am to implement flexible “Business Rules” that are to be performed further processing on information retrieved from a source..   for example implements each “Business Rule” implements  a different way of processing the information, or different business urles can process the results as a “chain”…. .is the jBPM technology applicable in this situation? Or shoud it really jst be used for “real” business process workflow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113638#4113638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113638