[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Call to a servlet from an action in a bean

jlrocam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 03:31:07 EST 2007

Hi,
I have a problem. I need to call a sevlet from an action in my bean. This servlet need two parameters sending in POST method. I can run de servlet, but i cant't pass the parameter/attributes. The code i use is:

ExternalContext ectx = context.getExternalContext();
HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)ectx.getRequest();
HttpServletResponse response = (HttpServletResponse)ectx.getResponse();
request.setAttribute(”xmlstr”,InfBean.getXmlstr());
request.setAttribute(”xlst”,”c:\\jboss”);
RequestDispatcher dispatcher = request.getRequestDispatcher(”/fop/fop”);

Can anybody help me!
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113668#4113668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113668