[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Why PAGE context variable = NULL

damnh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 03:39:31 EST 2007

Why variable mode = NULL when inject, outject to PAGE scope:

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("listAction")
  | @Scope(SESSION)
  | @Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
  | public class ListAction implements
  | 		IListAction {
  | 	@In(required = false)
  | 	@Out(required = false, scope = ScopeType.PAGE)
  | 	private String mode;
  | }
  |

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("regAction")
  | @Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
  | public class RegAction implements IRegAction {

  | 	@In(required = false)
  | 	@Out(required = false, scope = ScopeType.PAGE)
  | 	private String mode;
  | }

This is my pages.xml

  | <page view-id="/list.xhtml" login-required="true">
  | 	<navigation from-action="#{regAction.init}">
  | 		<begin-conversation flush-mode="manual" />
  | 		<redirect view-id="/register.xhtml" />
  | 	</navigation>
  | </page>

If I use render intstead of redirect, variable mode != NULL. Is this Seam's bug?

Please show me cause of this problem, thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113672#4113672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113672