[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Unwaring web app - leaves some files in the war

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 04:27:12 EST 2007

Ok using 4.2.2.GA

I see the difference now. In 5.0 version the whole lib directories are copied over into the work directory, this is not the case in 4.2.2GA,

My dir structure in the work directory looks like this
5.0 version
anonymous wrote :
  | myapp
  |    +org
  |    +WEB-INF
  |         + lib
  | tldCache.ser

In the 4.2.2GA i have no WEB_INF dir, just the org directory
anonymous wrote :
  | myapp
  |    +org
  | tldCache.ser

So if going on how the 4.2.2GA works then i shouldnt have any WEB_INF directory in my work directory which i do!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113682#4113682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113682