[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Clustered Connection Factories

tim.shaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 08:02:48 EST 2007

JBoss 4.2.2.GA + JBM 1.4.0 SP1

>From connection-factories-service.xml :

 <!-- A clustered connection factory that supports automatic failover and load balancing of created
        connections.
        This factory is not suitable to be used by MDBs.
-->

I am trying to get a load-balanced cluster working (single client producing upwards of 200000 tasks for the cluster to perform via MDB's), and I can only get one of the cluster members (non-determinate) to service the incoming messages..

Why is this factory not suitable for MDB's?
Is there an example of one which is suitable?
Does anyone have a simple (working) example of this sort of scenario that I can work from?

Installation and examples all work fine BTW

Thanks

tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113747#4113747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113747