[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why I got java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when using some

seammer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 08:26:06 EST 2007

"appendix" wrote : Hi,

  | you've probably two versions of richfaces-ui*.jar in your ear package. Just put all richfaces.jars into the lib directory of your ear so they are visible to all the packages within the ear.
  |
  | Regards, Kurt

Nice, your solution works. It has nothing to do with what kind of beans.
Yeah, I have replaced richfaces libs before, but without UITree or alikes everyghing works just fine.

How come I run into such problem?Is there any reason?I have cleaned my project many times before.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113766#4113766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113766