[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam EJB not binding

felixk2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 10:51:15 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm new to Seam and i'm running into a problem. I've created a Seam project using seam gen (eclipse plugin), and created a new Action called TestAction which implements an interface called test.

Here is my Test Action class:

@Stateless
  | @Name("test")
  | @Interceptors(SeamInterceptor.class)
  | public class TestAction implements Test
  | {
  |
  |     @Logger private Log log;
  |
  |     @In FacesMessages facesMessages;
  |
  |     @PersistenceContext
  |     private EntityManager em;
  |
  |     public void test()
  |     {
  |         //implement your business logic here
  |         log.info("Test.test() action called");
  |
  |         List resellerList = em.createQuery("from Reseller").getResultList();
  |
  |         facesMessages.add("test + " + resellerList.size());
  |     }
  |
  |    //add additional action methods
  |
  | }

When I try to execute test() in a JSF I keep getting the following exceptions:

Caused by javax.servlet.ServletException with message: "Could not instantiate Seam component: test"
Caused by javax.naming.NameNotFoundException with message: "Test not bound"

Anyone have any ideas what I can be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Felix

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113843#4113843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113843