[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Thank you for in.relation.to / RichFacesPleaseWaitBox concur

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 14:11:49 EST 2007

I find the blogs on in.relation.to to be most helpful.

I just read

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/ImplementingGracefulSessionTimeoutWithSeamJSFAndJQuery

By Christian.  That it cool and I hope it will be integrated into Seam/A4J.

I also like

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/StoringYourMessagesInADatabase

By Pete.

These are very common scenarios and would be great to have them tightly integrated.

I have been trying to deal with another very common scenario recently.

http://labs.jboss.com/wiki/RichFacesPleaseWaitBox

Please see forum post for reference and current status.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113110

My conversation keeps being ended due to concurrent access and other erratic behavior.  I think...

I think these 3 items should be included and easily configurable.

Concurrent access problems seem to be my biggest hurdle in using Richfaces and Seam together.

Please advise me on some reading material so I can understand this topic better.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113917#4113917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113917