[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - GPD Deploy - fileupload not found

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 14:52:00 EST 2007

I've come across a problem with deploying processes with jbpm-enterprise.ear rather than jbpm-console that is bundled with JBPM 3.2.2 suit. On startup JBOSS throws a NoClassDefFoundError when it tries to load the upload servelet.

I came across a similar problem on the ESB forum:

http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=118843&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I tried the suggested work around of removing load on startup but when I deploy via GPD it still can't find the Upload class.

One workaround seems to be to extract commons-uploadfile.jar (and related jars i.e. commons-io.jar) from the jbpm-console.war in the 'ear' and copy them to server/jbpm/lib.

So the question is why can the classes be found when packaged in jbpm-console.war and not in jbpm-enterprise.ear?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113939#4113939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113939