[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jboss AS, jboss Web and php
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 19:44:54 EST 2007
i'm still having a problem with php in JBoss AS 4.2
i did try to follow everything that was said in the thread i was directed to, and other pages i could find but it does not help.
i get this exception:
The PHP Native library which allows executing PHP scripts was not found on the java.library.path
and the cause is:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't find SAPI class, no libphp5servlet in java.library.path
here's what i did so far (i hope i remember it all):
- installed JBoss AS 4.2.2
- added the JBoss Native 2.0.1 to the JBoss AS directory (bin\native)
- downloaded the php5servlet-windows-SP1-i586 file and moved the PHP folder to another location
- moved the php.ini to the windows directory
- edited the server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer/server.xml and server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\conf/web.xml to work with the php servlet
- downloaded the jbossweb-extras.jar and placed it in all kind of places (server\default\deploy\jbossws.sar, JBOSS_HOME/lib, server\default\lib, JBOSS_HOME\bin\native)
no matter what i do i get this exception.. what i really dont understand is this so called "SAPI class".. i cant find any file called "libphp5servlet", i understand that the linux version of the php have a file called "libphp5servlet.so" but i dont have a windows equivalent.. so i guess that it's not a big suprise that it cant find it...
am i missing something?
thanks a lot, nitzan.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114034#4114034
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114034
More information about the jboss-user