[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBPM and seam

mortena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 03:39:33 EST 2007

Is it correct that I can model my business processes using jBPM and use the output to manage the flow of my application?

What is left after having defined the flow of the application?

My dream is to:

1) Autogenerate the editors and views for tables in an existing DB
2) Have business consultants define the flow of the application
3) Press "Conquer the world" and have a running application where all that's left for the programmer is the advanced stuff like integration issues etc.

How close am I to that if I choose seam and use jBPM to model the flow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114106#4114106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114106