[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Unwaring web app - leaves some files in the war

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 04:23:13 EST 2007

Just to clear up the confusion, the WEB_INF is located under myapp.war and not standalone in the deploy directory!! Sorry my indentation again ;)

The code that does this is packaged in a jar file in the WEB_INF/lib directory!!
 anonymous wrote :
  | So some more questions - where did the code you posted come from? I hope it did not come from a JSP! If it did, you might have to precompile the JSP and package it in the jar file, or put it in the classes directory. If the code is not from a JSP, then I need to see the output from the code, and the code that opens the properties file.

But the library is used/called from within a JSP, so this ,might have something  to do with it.

My output for the ProjectRootClass is as follows

anonymous wrote :
  | 10:13:53,230 INFO  [STDOUT] ProjectRootClass: Probe URL is jar:file:/C:/jboss/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/default/work/jboss.web/localhost/myapp/WEB-INF/lib/jsptools.jar!/com/project/ProjectRootClass.class

So for you to replicate it i suggest you package that code in a jar file, place it under you WEB-INF/lib directory, create a JSP page and reference it from the JSP page and see what happens ;)

But going back to my last post, there is a difference between the 4.2.2 and the 5.0 in my "work" directory, in the 4.2.2 i dont have any WEB-INF directory in the "work" directory!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114118#4114118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114118