[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Access exception stacktrace from error page

vas_opel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 06:52:26 EST 2007

I am using pages.xml to handle System excpetions in Seam. I have included these lines to the pages.xml file to handle the nullPointerExcpetions:

<exception class="java.lang.NullPointerExcpetion">
  | <redirect view-id="/error.xhtml">
  | <message>error occured</message>
  | </redirect>

With this I achieved to redirect on a error page every time that i get a nullpointer exception in the system. The functionality i want to add is somehow to have access to the stacktrace of the exception within the error page (for debug purposes). Is this possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114165#4114165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114165