[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: contiunous JBPM errors

MattOwens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 10:11:14 EST 2007

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for the quick response. Ok, im new to jbpm so don't really understand that response. Where can I get the latest jbpm unit tests? I'm using version 3.2.2.

I found unit tests for 3.1.2 and located the save and reload method. I copied the code from there into my test and unfortunately it still doesn't work - i get exactly the same error (code below):

@Test
public void testCreateInstance()
{
JbpmContext jbpmContext = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();

try
{
	ProcessDefinition processDefinition = jbpmContext.getGraphSession().loadProcessDefinition(1);

	ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);

	ContextInstance contextInstance = (ContextInstance) processInstance.getContextInstance();
	contextInstance.createVariable("test", "test");

  jbpmContext.save(processInstance);
  jbpmContext.close();
  jbpmContext = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
  processInstance  = jbpmContext.loadProcessInstance(processInstance.getId());

  processInstance.signal();
}
catch (Throwable t)
{