[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with JmsMessageServiceImpl deployed at Glassfish.

HazuRek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 10:33:21 EST 2007

I've tried to deploy jbpm-enterprise module at Glassfish. And I've met such a problem. Sun's JMS implementation throws UnsupportedOperationException at this line in JmsMessageServiceImpl:

  |       getMessageProducer().send(destination, message);

If I change it to

  |       getMessageProducer().send(message);

it is working fine.

So workaround is to create custom MessageServiceImplementation that will create custom JmsMessageServiceImpl with changed code.

But is it possible to change this line in jBPM code? Or may be there is some other solution?
Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114254#4114254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114254