[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBoss jBPM jPDL 3.2.2 User Guide

dadajboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 11:26:44 EST 2007

I've downloaded and installed "jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2.zip".
In the User Guide (http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html/) I read that "The examples can also be fond in the jBPM download package in the directory src/java.examples". But I don't find this directory into the downloaded jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2.zip(!) How I can import in eclipse this example??? Where I can find examples showed in Chapter 3. Tutorial of the User Guide?
thank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114275#4114275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114275