[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Incomplete Deployment - Clustered Mbeans

reeherj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 11:56:12 EST 2007

I am getting the following error in my JBOSS startup.   This is on a machine which was previously working, and I didn't configure it originally.

I don't think I'm reading this right, seems as though the last object depends on the first two, which didn't start because the last object failed to *boggle*.

Anyone have any advice as to where to begin troubleshooting this, I'll provide additional material/details as needed.

Thanks In advance!

John

11:46:14,419 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: