[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: UsernameToken authentication using JBossWS

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 12:05:46 EST 2007

This seems to me a problem with the wsdl you're trying to consume, in particular the same problem pointed out here http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109715. Perhaps it might be an interoperability issue with .NET wsdl containing soap headers. I'll investigate further tomorrow and open a jira issue if required. In the mean time you might try feeding wsconsume with a manually fixed wsdl with a binding/operation/input definition specifying the right parts, like in PingService.wsdl of the webparam samples in the binary distribution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114304#4114304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114304